130383019 Ridgid Batteries
Fits Ridgid model R84001
Get more power and run time from your Ridgid Drill by replacing the battery with a new Genuine Ridgid battery.
Ridgid 130383019 18 Volt Lithium Ion Battery for 18 Volt cordless tool models R84008 Drill.
Get great prices on Original and aftermarket
Ridgid Drill batteries and Chargers!
18 Volt Li-ion Battery
Dimensions 5.5 x 3.5 x 3 inches
New 100% compatible,
Lithium Ion Batteries:
100% compatible with the original tools.
It is 100% compatible with the original charger
Fits Ridgid 130383019 18 Volt Lithium Ion Drills
Slide-on design for easy removal and replacement
For Ridgid 18 Volt tools
Remember to recycle your old NiCad battery packs
- Battery Model
Original Ridgid 130383019 Drill Battery
18 volt Lithium Ion
- Lithium-Ion technology, up to 160 percent longer run time than Ni-Cad batteries
- Ridgid Lithium-Ion batteries retain their charge for up to one and a half years in storage; up to five times longer than Ni-Cad batteries
- Goes from completely discharged to fully charged in one hour
- Lithium-Ion batteries do not have a memory effect like Ni-Cad, no need to wait until battery is fully discharged before charging
Ridgid Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
Charging Ridgid Drill Batteries
Are the Ridgid Batteries Compatible to My Ridgid Charger?
Ridgid power tool batteries were designed to work with your Ridgid battery charger. Ridgid power tool batteries are made with new cells used in the original Ridgid units. Ridgid batteries are designed to original manufacturer’s specifications, and will meet or exceed original batteries and not void manufacturer’s warranty.
How can I maximize the performance of my Ridgid battery?
- Understanding your Ridgid.
- Prolong the battery life by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Keep the contacts of your Ridgid Drill Battery as clean as possible. Clean contacts will assure a good charge.
- Do not leave the battery in a discharged state for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. .
- If you don't plan on using your Ridgid battery for a month or more, take it out of the power tool, store it in a cool place away from heat.
From Ridgid :
Although batteries have a limited life, cordless drills can last many years. Ridgid original and aftermarket replacement batteries will keep your cordless drill and flashlight running for many years. Please remember to recycle your old NiCad battery packs. Call 1-800-822-8837, for the recycling location nearest you.
Drill Batteries | Craftsman|Ryobi | Skill | Panasonic|Milwaukee|Makita|Ridgid
Hitachi|Sears|Bosch|AEG| Camera Batteries | Camcorder Batteries | FAQ|
130383019 Ridgid Drill Batteries